Conference Period: 10:00-10:30
Graduated from the University of Texas At El Paso with a BS in Education and
served in the United States Marine Corps.
Welcome to the 2014-2015 school year. It's sure to be a great and exciting year. I have been teaching Physical Education,Health,Special Education(Adapted Physical Education) and Coaching (Basketball,Football,Volleyball,Soccer and Track and Field) for over 27 years, 17 of those years in the El Paso I.S.D. and 10 years with the Socorro I.S.D.This year the students will be learning a variety of new and challenging games and activities. They will enjoy themselves and develop new skills.
Students wiil be required to participate in all activities and and follow instructions of all the coaches.
K,2nd, 3rd. and 5th. Grade Physical Education
I also Coach Boys Soccer at Jefferson H.S.
1. Students will keep their hand and feet to themselves
2, Students will remain in their assigned area
3. Students will not throw rocks or any other object that is not used for playing
4. Students will not leave P.E. playing area without permission
5. Students will stay in a straight line when coming to and leaving P.E. class
2. 5 minutes time out
3. 5 minutes time out and note to parents
4. Parent, student and teacher conference
5. Student send to Principal
Jefferson H.S. Soccer Hours
Monday - Friday
6:30a.m. - 10;00A.M.
Game Day Schedul
Tuesday and Friday 3:30p.m.- 9:30pm