WELCOME TO 4A MR. CHACON'S CLASSROOM!
Hello to all, I am Jorge Chacon and have been teaching for 10 years. I am looking forward to working with you and your child this 2015-2016 school year. I am a graduate of Arizona State University. I have three awesome kids and a wonderful wife. I believe hard work and persistence are the foundation for success. If you would like to meet with me for any reason, I am available Monday-Friday from 9:45-10:30 A.M. The best way to contact me is via e-mail (email@example.com) or by phone. The School Phone is 496-8120.
The students are assigned homework nightly Monday-Thursday. It should take minimal time and should be completed neatly. All homework is checked for completion and understanding. Students are responsible for bringing their homework to school daily. Students are expected to be ready to share with a classmate what they have learned. I DO keep record of completed assignments.
1. Listen carefully, follow directions, and finish your work.
2. Respect others and other people's property.
3. Raise your hand and wait your turn to speak.
4. Be kind, courteous, and use appropriate language.
5. Be punctual and ready for class.
6. Respect teachers and substitutes.